Hey guys I went back to the place where I dug the morgan for an evening hunt until it started raining. This place is hunted out very well.... my first find was a navy button I missed before and my second was a reallllly low signal and out pops a ball button.... it's a special one though as it's a ZOUAVE ball button from the Civil War!!! Booyah! I head into the house next door to the 1870 house (I have permission at both) and got a few wheats then I get another memorial penny signal and this time it's not a memorial... it's a 64 Rosie! Silver! Sweet. Then it got dark and I hunted an area I hunted a lot... I get an iron signal with a high tone ... out pops my OLDEST wheat - a 1910!!! really good shape. Then I get another signal in the same hole and it's Indian head #26 from this property! A 1906! Sweet!!! After a while I wandered around looking for signals. I finally get back to the house next door and it's dark so I can't see any numbers but I'm getting a mid and a high tone at the same signal... I was expecting a wheatie but nooo I felt a huge chunk of lead at 6" a beautiful Minnie ball!!! Sweet!!! That was surprising! :D So yeah then it started raining! Awesome hunt I'm so pleased . Thanks for looking! Good luck and happy hunting y'all!

Isaac