Thread: 4 days Of Hunting / Great Results/ another bucket list

Threaded View

4 days Of Hunting / Great Results/ another bucket list

Wednesday after work, Alec and I got permission at another house close to home. Unfortunately, this time of year, we only have about an hour to hunt before it gets dark. Alec got a 1964 Washington and I dug a 1917 Merc.
    Thursday, I went back for another hour and dug a 1948 Washington and a 1946 Centavo Mexican Penny.
    Saturday we went back to the town where I dug the LC and 1866 Indian. This town has been very good to us and this hunt was no exception. First we hunted a house that was built in 1903. Alec dug 1901 Barber Dime, a cool "ILLINOIS" badge and some wheats. I dug 1953 Rosie, a 1930 watch FOB and Another 1866 Indian Head. The second house produced 3 more Indians for me. Alec dug some play money and some more wheats.
    The last house we hit produced one more Indian for me. (5 for the day, a new personnel best for me ). Alec dug his first War Nickel, a 1943-D. Together, we dug 14 wheat Cents.
    Sunday, I met up with Zrickkid and his friend Tim. While I was waiting for Zrickid, I hit a house with a small yard. I dug a 1928 British George V Large Cent, A 1940 Merc (the one with the scratch) and an Indian. The next house, I dug another Indian, a 1953 Canadian penny and a few wheats. the last house started out slow for me. An hour and a half and only a few wheats. i was about to take off for the day,but Tim suggested I try the narrow side yard before I left. Glad I did, BAM, 2 Rosies in 10 minutes.
    I ended up with 13 wheats for the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos