Thread: detectorist passes on

detectorist passes on

just letting everyone know my uncle raymond melton from kirkland ill passed on thursday nite he was the man that got me into detecting back in 1978 he was a great detectorist and even better freind someday in the future i would like to write a article about him and show many of his finds he died of parkinsons disease and had not detectected for some years but he never sold or got rid of any of his finds that i know of it will be interesting to see his collection from all those years it will take some time so bear with me dennis aka pokie

Dennis , He sounded like a good man and I'm very sorry for the loss of your Uncle Raymond . please post some pictures of him and or some of his collections here.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

I just noticed this thread and am sorry to hear about the loss of your Uncle . It's great that he got you interested in detecting .I hope you still feel like posting some of his finds . I know I would be interested in seeing some of them and I would hope any others reading this who would like to see them would let you know . Perhaps you could post a picture of him also .Here's to Uncle Raymond !

Yeah, I missed this also....I'm very sorry to hear it but it seems you were very close. I'd also love to see his finds.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew