This past week I went metal detecting at a few cellars. On Tuesday I met up with fellow detectorist and member of the forum Sam. We hit up a few cellar holes in Massachusetts but didn't really find much. Most of the cellars were either hunted out or trashed. I did get what looks like a dandy button and a relic with the words Pat. 1867 on it so that's pretty cool. Sam found part to a reins guide. On Friday Sam met me in snow covered Northern Rhode Island to detect another cellar. It was close to the road and was hunted before. We found some shot gun shells, brass shell casings and stuff. I did manage to pull a flat button with a backmark that reads "London Superfine Colour" which is pretty cool. I also found an old pocket knife. Today I went out by myself to another cellar in the woods. Its been hunted hard before, the lack of targets and the iron left on rocks was the telltale sign. I found some iron but was able to find what looks like a Victorian era umbrella relic. I also got a button with what looks like a G on it but its in terrible shape. Hopefully can get to some better sites in the upcoming days. Happy hunting everyone! Name:  IMG_4304.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  37.7 KBName:  IMG_4311.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  45.1 KBName:  IMG_4309.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  41.6 KBName:  IMG_4307.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  41.7 KBName:  IMG_4306.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  47.1 KBName:  IMG_4305.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  35.3 KBName:  IMG_4308.jpg