Howdy, I was member of this forum awhile back when it first opened up. I vanished from the face of the earth but I'm back. Life got in the way, had a lot of stuff happen at once and various life altering changes over the past few years and things are finally settling down enough that I can devote some time to a hobby I really had/have a passion for. I hope it's like riding a bike? I'm planning on using this winter as a "research" period and will have a new detector when the thaw hits in the spring. I'm sure a lot of new cool things have been brought to market over the years and I can't wait to learn about them.
I joined here because I see a lot of familiar names and know I called quit a few of you friends back when I was active in the detecting world. Unfortunately I did not hold up my end of the friendship when I just up and vanished without a word...but like I said..life got in the way. I apologize for ghosting out and hopefully I can rebuild some of those friendships.
My name is Kris, I use to go by "RelicHound" on the various forums I participated in. I have a passion for history, love relic hunting. I'm from SW Indiana. I've been happily married for 11 years and have 2 wonderful little girls, one is 12 going on 18 and the other just turned 4.
I'm excited about getting back into this wonderful hobby and can't wait to start learning and sharing.