Thread: Help

Help

Hey guys I'm needing some help here. I need to know if it's worth trading my AT Gold for a Minelab Explorer 2 with stock coil, battery packs, environmental cover and some other stuff I can't remember. I want the deep coins and I've heard its known for that just a little uneasy about the cost if I had to have it repaired. I know the explorer is an older machine and my Garret was purchased about 8 months ago.

At the end of the day, I think it's a decision you're going to have to make for yourself. I think it's possible that everyone is hesitant to tell you yes or no, because if something goes wrong or you end up being unhappy with the trade then they will feel responsible.

There are many things to consider here, including the fact that you would be trading a new machine for an old one. I'm a huge fan of Minelab so I'm biased, but my honest opinion is that the Explorer II would be the better machine if it is in top running condition. I'm not sure that it would go deeper than the AT Gold, but the target separation might be better.

Is there any chance that this person would let you use the Explorer II for a few days to see if you like it?
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg