Thread: I'm back!!!!!! and here's my 2014 Finds.

Threaded View

I'm back!!!!!! and here's my 2014 Finds.

2014 was my fifth year of detecting and my goal was to continue to get a nice variety of finds and not just chase silver. I was pretty happy with my year........I ended up with my first belt plate (circa 1820-1835) I also ended up with 5 gold rings (only two are pictured as the other three were small) I saved 41 Coppers this year and my favorites are a beautiful Woods Hibernia, a Mass Copper, Nova Constellatio, and a nice 1804 Half Cent. I also managed to pull 151 silvers this year some of the best were an 1831 Capped Half Dime and two half reales. I also managed 80 Indian Heads and a handful of Buffalo and V Nickels as well as buttons, odds and ends and several pieces of silver. Hopefully everyone has a great 2015........Thanks for looking and enjoy. Sorry about the long hiatus (I was having trouble posting through my phone) I hope everyone is well and I'm going to make a better effort to be much more active this year.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    2015 YTD $4.96 Silvers (16) Buff (3) V Nickel (4) IH (4) Gold (1) Minelab Safari and ProFind