Hi All!
I'm Kevin,been detecting for a few years now. Without the knowledge on these forums I'd be considerably further behind the 8 ball for sure! I've learned so much not just about detecting but about the way things were done in the past and why. Knowing these things is invaluable to maximize the chances of finding what you're after instead of swinging blind at the new school,I'm sure we've all found this out! I am specifically a silver coin Hunter,it's what I strive to be and be better at it every chance I have. The key,I feel,to never running out of productive sites is being able to ask for,receive and maintain permission! I would rather work on getting permission to a site I think may be good than spend time swinging for lunch money,that's just me. I've swung for lunch money before when I was learning but it doesn't cut it,nor should it. To be progressively better at what I do,well,I want to get better at what I do!
Thanks for all the great reads here,I don't know why I didn't find this before. But now that I have...HELLO!