Thread: GOLD and SILVER rings ! Gold ring with 21 DIAMONDS ! Rings #9 - #13

Threaded View

GOLD and SILVER rings ! Gold ring with 21 DIAMONDS ! Rings #9 - #13

I started the long weekend sick and stuck at home but I ended it with Silver and Gold !!! Got out yesterday with Ryan and hunted the school that gave up 4 silver items 3 weeks ago . It had one more to give up . After a good two hours and a lot of clad I had a week sounding +76 at 5 inches . I thought just another penny , not . It was a bent 925 silver ring , #9 . It says on it " TRUE LOVE WAITS " . Total clad for that hunt was $13.05 .
    Then this morning we both got out early and bounce from school to school not finding much . The last school we hunted has given up silver and gold in the past , maybe we will find some more . Not more that 5 minutes and a few pieces of can slaw I had the sweetest sounding +30 at a 1/2 inch . All I did was just turn back the dirt and I saw GOLD . This one is a beauty ! It is a 5.25 gram 10K gold man's ring with 21 diamonds . It is #10 ring for the year . The other three rings found are just kids junk rings . The other good finds were two wheats , 1945 and 1958D . Total for today's hunt was $13.54 . It was a great ending to the weekend .
    HH
    Glen
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Always looking for that next ring !!