Thread: Heat sent us swimming

Threaded View

Heat sent us swimming

It was very hot here today so we spent the day in the water. We detected a little on the beach, but not much.

I have to say I'm impressed with the Fisher CZ-21. I didn't know if it would perform as well as it did, and it loves round things. I read in the manual later that it was specifically designed for coin and ring targets. I wasn't sure how well I'd like this machine, but it has impressed me. I told Joe on the way home it really is an awesome machine. I expected to think of it as pretty decent, but it's way better than pretty decent.

We had a blast today. I wish I could go out again tomorrow, but I'm back to work for another 6 day jaunt.

The 3 rings are all 925. The left and right rings were all black but cleaned up nicely with some silver polish. The middle ring was found on the beach.

Here are 2 short videos of Joe in the water. The first one is at the first beach we went to. The water is shallow for a long ways out. It looks like dirty water, but that's the sand on the bottom you can see. The water is very clear.

Shallow Beach

Joe underwater
    Attached Images Attached Images