Thread: ultra nitro flash, century and silver "O" with the super heroes

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

ultra nitro flash, century and silver "O" with the super heroes

Went to my father's this morning to take my sister Cheryl to the beach. She bowed out on me so alone I went. had the trunk loaded with Garretts. The AT Pro International for the beach and wet sand, the Seahunter MK11 for the water and the Freedom 3 Plus for the playing fields. All three were pressed into service.
    On the beach had an ultra nitro moment with the Pro! Of course it turned out to be a junker but was followed with a nice 925 "O" and another junker.

Did eyeball a few super heroes on the beach as well!

Then onto a playing field with the F3P and scoffed a ton of coppers along with my first Magnetic Hill token. Interesting thing here is that when I arrived at the field 2 pit bulls were running wild. A no brainer here as I sat in Nogo till the owners put the mobile manure makers on leashes. Can still hear the growls as I stepped out of Nogo! Just glad that no children where around before I arrived.
    Got kind of hot so into the drink with the Seahunter MK11 to round out the day.

Total for the 3 Garretts was one church key,2 junkers,spoon, two fun zone tokens, magnetic hill token,Subaru car key, 2 dinkies, dog tag, spoon silver "O" and a century plus 16 at $14.70
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Great finds!
    Minelab CTX 3030
    Minelab Excalibur II
    Minelab GoFind 60
    Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
    Garrett AT ProPointer
    Garrett Recovery Tool
    Stealth 720i Sand Scoop
    Vibra-Quatic 2 Pinpointer
    Land and Sea Pinpointer
    Lesche Digging Tool
    Lesche 40" Shovel
    Lesche Piranha Shovel
    2007 Jeep JK to get me to where the treasure is!

My Youtube Channel! American Digger in Europe:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/AmericanDiggerInEurope