Thread: Two silver rings start the 4 day weekend ! Rings #62 , #63

Two silver rings start the 4 day weekend ! Rings #62 , #63

First day of my 4 day weekend means get out and hunt ! So off I went to hunt two parks . The first one was a small park with a baseball field , not much found . The one good find was a +74 at 3 inches , a tiny silver ring .
    I moved on to one of my favorite parks , this one has 4 baseball fields and two soccer . I worked one of the baseball out fields very slowly hoping for some silver and gold ! At first it was just clad then I had a +68 , +72 at 4 inches . I was thinking it was going to be a zinc , it wasn't . It was a nice little 925 silver ring . That brings me to 63 rings for 2015 . Total clad for about 2 1/2 hours was $6.71 .
    HH
    Glen
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Awesome way to start your long weekend! Hope its an indicator of good things to come

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

i find it amazing how you do so well on rings and other jewerly i have found some but no where near the amount that you do congrats

Congrats , a great way to start off the long weekend indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by POKIE73 View Post
    i find it amazing how you do so well on rings and other jewerly i have found some but no where near the amount that you do congrats
    I have my best luck at elementary schools , the kids loose everything !
    Glen
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Nice rings !!
    Humus mea arena est watch my finds on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQMd...ature=youtu.be