After years of trading, selling, and buying, I have finally come full circle with detectors. I have had a lot of different machines some top end and some mid range machines. One of my favorite machines was the Whites Prizm 6T. There was something about the machine that just matched my type of hunting. My first detector was a Whites machine and I always seem to come back to them when I stray away in search of a better deeper machine. In my ground coins just don't seem to get that deep because we have a hard clay base after a few inches. Most of my best finds have come from the 4-6 inch range and very few from deeper even though I have owned and been proficient with several of the deepest machines out there. I did find one silver quarter in a pounded park in a nearby town at about 10 inches with the Deus but that was the exception to the rule. When Whites came out with the TreasurePro it reminded me of the 6T in a better design and a with a great display. I need a lightweight detector because due to RA, I am unable to swing a heavy detector for very long and the TPro looked like it would fit the bill even though it had the D2 coil. After using the detector on a few hunts and being impressed with it, I decided to invest in a NEL Sharpshooter coil and what a difference it made. With this coil the detector is as light as a feather and I only gave up about an inch in maximum depth if that. I decided to get away from the MX5 because it seemed really finicky and proned to EMI. I talked to my dealer and worked out a trade for a second TPro and so I am going full time with the cheaper detector with good performance vs having $1000 invested in a single machine in hopes of happening on a really deep coin every two or three years. I am really impressed with the TPro and plan to get the NEL Hunter coil in the future. The Hunter was my go to coil on the 6T and I am hoping I will get the same performance boost with the TPro.