Thread: Gold High School Graduating Class of 1919 Ring

Threaded View

Gold High School Graduating Class of 1919 Ring

So yesterday I went to a site where I had previously hit before but only for about 20mins. That day only found a merc, a old horse tack buckle, and a old fork. Today I went back for a couple hours since I had somewhere to be in a little bit and boy am I glad I went! The house was built somewhere from 1770-1780 and the land was bought by William Penn's cousins! Pretty neat! I'm planning on going back to hit the field in front of the house that I got permission to with a buddy to search it since it's been being farmed for the past 200 years. Finds of yesterday consisted of a unfortunately corroded 1876 Indian (would've been beautiful but I'll take it!), a overall button, an orphanage pin, a bale seal and my best find of the day being a Gold ring from the High School Graduating class of 1919! Rang up a solid 53 on the ATPro. Still working on researching it so I will definitely follow up on it on this thread! It has the owners initials in it too so I can't wait to find out who wore it 96 years ago! I am assuming it's a women's ring since it barley fits on my fingers. It's also unmarked but I am assuming it's 10K. Now for the pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by Pennsylvania Treasures; 12-07-2015 at 01:00 PM.