Thread: Calling for all people knowlagable on Native American Artifacts!

Exclamation Calling for all people knowlagable on Native American Artifacts!

Found this on my last hunt on Sunday at a old home site surrounded by feilds. I found this in one of my holes right against the feilds and was curious if anyone thinks what I've heard on it? At first I thought it was a pipe stem but my good friend Luke told me that it looks like it wasn't imported and possibly a Native American pipe stem...he said that he's heard of them being made out of red clay before too. Could this possibly be that? The town this was found in was also flooded with Lenape Indians for thousands of years and not to far alway is where I found my first arrow head and people that live in the town have found hundreds of arrow heads before in the feilds in the town. Any info or just anyone's in take is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Its an interesting piece PT and I wouldn't rule it out as being Native American , with your knowledge of the local history you are probably best to make that call . Save it and when you get a chance take it to a local museum and make an appointment with their curator or conservator .
    Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Its an interesting piece PT and I wouldn't rule it out as being Native American , with your knowledge of the local history you are probably best to make that call . Save it and when you get a chance take it to a local museum and make an appointment with their curator or conservator .
    Dan
    Thanks Dan! Doing research on it now!