Thread: MXT All Pro

MXT All Pro

Got an MXT All Pro for Christmas and needed some help. Is there a way to make it so that you dont have to hear the iron?

I believe there is Robert but i'm just not very familiar with the machine , I do believe Dave and Todd run theirs in two tone though. I'll see if I can get either one of them gentlemen to comment here.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

....The two tone as Dan said is the relic mode. Rejected targets below the discriminate setting give a low tone (or grunt) and anything above the discriminate setting are a higher tone. The music notes button can change it to all iron, regardless of the dual control knob (discriminate) setting, or completely block iron and hear only 1 tone for accepted targets. It seems with the coin & jewelry mode that there are two settings. (Up to) seven tones based upon the dual (discriminate) control knob setting, or the music notes off which gives 1 tone for all accepted targets. Ill have to say it is not my machine either, but I can still read the manual at least and tell you from such. My Tpro is similar, with the exception of no dual control knobs. I still hear a click or grunt for iron even in coin & jewelry mode. I think if you do cellars, you want to at least have some indication to tell you where iron is so you can determine the active areas. I just have the option of 4 or 8 tones besides the iron grunt. Check pages 12 and 14 of the manual. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoAve View Post
    ....The two tone as Dan said is the relic mode. Rejected targets below the discriminate setting give a low tone (or grunt) and anything above the discriminate setting are a higher tone. The music notes button can change it to all iron, regardless of the dual control knob (discriminate) setting, or completely block iron and hear only 1 tone for accepted targets. It seems with the coin & jewelry mode that there are two settings. (Up to) seven tones based upon the dual (discriminate) control knob setting, or the music notes off which gives 1 tone for all accepted targets. Ill have to say it is not my machine either, but I can still read the manual at least and tell you from such. My Tpro is similar, with the exception of no dual control knobs. I still hear a click or grunt for iron even in coin & jewelry mode. I think if you do cellars, you want to at least have some indication to tell you where iron is so you can determine the active areas. I just have the option of 4 or 8 tones besides the iron grunt. Check pages 12 and 14 of the manual. Hope it helps.
    Excellent response, that explains it for me as well. Thanks!
    I <3 colonial relics!