Thread: Need some help with these.

Need some help with these.

I found all of these at the same colonial site as the one I mentioned in my last post in this section. I was wondering if anyone has any idea how old the first two pieces are. I'm assuming they are furniture related. Next photo is of a pewter object that is holed. Is it some kind of colonial sinker or something? Third object I have no idea but it was deep and is ornate lead.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Oldest coin(s): 1600's Spanish copper maravedis Oldest American Coin: 1797 Large Cent. Oldest silver: 178? Spanish 1/2 Reale
    Best Relic(s): Pre Civil War US Revenue Service Button, GW Button, Best Find(s): 1790 King George III Gold Guinea/ "Long Live the King" Button

Only thing I can picture for the hook is a curtain tieback. Maybe even a coat hook. The gf found three identical at a colonial cellar, but I believe they were early 1900s. They also had a thread to 'em. Yours I cant tell if there was a thread at one point. It looks like the bottom is iron and rusted...

The last item still looks like a bullet tip. I have seen a few of them with the checkered pattern in a section of the lead tip. That'd explain how It looks folded back after hitting something.