Thread: "Don't be afraid"

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

"Don't be afraid"

Took Marie out to see the new film "Deadpool" last night. Of course it was cheap night and the movie was entertaining to say the least. Not sure if it was the popcorn or the movie but that night I had some "MARVELously" horrible nightmare that had something to do with a sea of flesh eating bugs while the ship I was on was sinking. Getting off that boat and to another train of thought as it got worse from there.
    Anyway hooked up with Navy Davy today for a coffee and chat then headed to the shoreline for low tide. We once again had a lot of rain which removed most of the snow with unseasonably warm weather. Befitting the title of this post my first find was of the eyeball variety being a super hero of some sort (see photo below) and the first detecting find was this.

Had a few chats with the seagulls as the tide crept up. Few badly worn coppers found their way into my pocket. Then it was into Nogo to a playground with the Pro coming out of the trunk once again. Again an eyeball find...........which works and emits a flashing red light as well as a flashlight......most useful!

First quota of the year was had just as my body disintegrated. Stopped at a Frenchie's on the way home thinking I would find something in keeping with Nova Scotia's African Heritage month......um rather loud but does the trick with its motif of a lion and giraffe on the plains.

A stop at Rotten Ronnie's for a cappuccino and it was home with the first quota in the bank for this years "Going back to the UK fund."

From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Sweet hunt! Way too much snow for me to get out yet

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk