Started out hunting in a local park yesterday and still trying to learn the CTX. A lot of trash in the park and trying to pick good. So I'm doing well, getting some clad when I get a signal right on the edge of the gravel path showing about 5'' down, dig it out and I have my second ever Indian head! A 1903! I was very pumped about that!
So later in the day, I went over to a house that is a few doors down from me to hunt. He had given me permission to hunt there. Older house is all I know. Any way I get started on the curb strip and my second target turned out to be a 1883 Indian head! Two in one day! Awesome! Too bad it was bent a bit because it has great detail but oh well. Next I got some kind of thing that says Rhode Island on the front. Now I start working the front yard and there is a carpet of nails in it but I try anyway. Get a hit that says dig me so I did and dug up 4 wheats, a 49 Jefferson, and a 1930 buffalo nickel! My first buff! I ended up digging 4 more wheaties for 8 total. A 1910, 20, 27, 34, 40, 44D, 51D 53D. Also found an old clover harmonica, a skeleton key, and a token that commemorates the 15th annual excursion May 31 - June 5 1915. So it was a good day.
Tonight I was out to the house behind me and the nails were even worse. Did end up with a civil war token from 1864. My first civil war relic. Still can't seem to find the silver. Has to be here! Thanks for reading

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk