My very first silver I found on January 17th in a park/woods, I also found a nice v nickel about 8 feet from it.

The ole barber is a smoothy but I'll take any silver I can get.

On January 25th I managed to find the keydate v nickel, it's the second one of these that I've found so far

After January 25th a lot of snow dumped on us and I wasn't able to do much hunting till Feburary 20th I found what I think is my best this year so far, it's a really nice SLQ type 1 S mintmark.

This SLQ is in better condition than any that I've found before, I've always wanted to find one in this condition and finally did.

I wish that this Stanley Steamer tootsietoy was in better shape but that's what happens when they're in the dirt.

My last really good find was on March 14 and boy was I surprised when this one came to light and I'm still grinning over this one. It's not worth near what the SLQ is but these old seated halfs don't come around often here in Michigan.

The old hammered park that I dug this from is chocked full of bits of iron, this read like a deep quarter in one direction and in the other direction it basically read like something that was non ferrous, well I just had to dig it. On my way down I picked up about 3 bits of nails with my TRX until finally at a little over 8 inches off to one side of the hole is where it was, it was on edge and I could barely see the edge of a big coin so I dug a nice size clod of dirt from the side wall and there it laid, that BIG SILVER.