Thread: Anybody using NEL Snake and or Hunter on the etrac? I have them on the way.

Anybody using NEL Snake and or Hunter on the etrac? I have them on the way.

Placed a order for the nel snake and Hunter coils for the e-trac. Anybody every used them? Let me know what U think.
    2017 Total:
    Mercs= 2
    Wash=1
    Seated=1
    total slivers=4
    Wheats 8.
    Indians=4 (1864,1865,1888)
    LG cents=1
    1 Sliver Pendent, 2= 3-ringers, 2 tokens

Most Valuable find ever: 1834 C.B. dime, Oldest 1776 1/2 Reale, Biggest 1822 CB half.
    Detectors: E-trac and F75LTD2

Not the Snake or the Hunter coil, but I did pick up the NEL 9.5 x 5.5 SharpShooter coil.
    And I'm really starting to like it! As a matter a fact this weekend I was picking out wheaties, in the trash, at a honest 7 inches! The entire Leache blade
    I'll say it again, I'm really starting to like it!
    Getting good depth with a small coil was my big concern. Not any more.
    NEL makes a pretty good coil.
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Thanks. I have the Sharpshooter and love it. I might end up using the Hunter as my coil instead of the stock one depending how it performs. My buddy likes using the stock 11 on the e-trac and it might give me the upper hand
    2017 Total:
    Mercs= 2
    Wash=1
    Seated=1
    total slivers=4
    Wheats 8.
    Indians=4 (1864,1865,1888)
    LG cents=1
    1 Sliver Pendent, 2= 3-ringers, 2 tokens

Most Valuable find ever: 1834 C.B. dime, Oldest 1776 1/2 Reale, Biggest 1822 CB half.
    Detectors: E-trac and F75LTD2

I've used the NEL Snake... It really is great for trash strewn areas. I was able to hunt very difficult areas, separating can-slaw and iron from nearby coins with relative ease. Be forewarned, it didn't give me much depth... but I was able to find a .925 large Sterling Silver ring at the base of a cyclone fence last Winter while using it. No other coil I had tried was able to do that without falsing or picking up the fence and not the ring. I only use it though, in heavily trashy areas with shallow targets.