This is for all you E-Trac users out there.I live in the state of Iowa. Silver coins are not the easiest to find here. Nothing like all you hunters on the east coast. I set a goal for myself when I received my E-Trac on December 18, 2011. My goal was 500 silvers in 5 years. Sadly I came up a bit short. 473! Not just too shabby for an old man in Iowa! I have worked my goal as the weather permitted, but remember there is a lot of down time here in Iowa. I have always considered myself a bit of a Huckleberry Finn, always looking for the next adventure. And my E-Trac has given me 473 adventures, and each one of them coins was an adventure on its own. Thank you Mine-lab. One quick story for you before I sign off, one that I will never forget! I was doing an old park from the 1800's not far from my hometown. In this park I have taken Indian heads, Buffalo's and V's. Also early Merc's, Barber dimes and even six seated dimes in the past three years. One day while hunting I got a reading of 12-37 on the ol' E-Trac. Indian head, right??? WRONG! I cut the plug and I looked in and saw a silver dime. A 1908 barber dime, with a beautiful full liberty on her! So that me thinking, "there is something rotten in Denmark here"! So then I rechecked the hole with my Sun-Ray probe and it sounded just like a bullfrog! 12-12 on the screen. So then I moved the dirt around and found the bullfrog. It was a 1914 Buffalo nickle. This is just one of my 473 stories. I hope you enjoyed hearing it as much as I enjoyed finding them. There is not one day that goes by that I'm not looking for another adventure!

P.S. to Tony 2 CENT: I just found a message you sent me last July. Somehow I missed it. Sure hope we can get together next year to swap some stories while we hunt on an adventure! I will give you a call.

2016 silver coin count 62