Thread: Few Outings Including Hunt With Aloldstuff! EDIT

Threaded View

Few Outings Including Hunt With Aloldstuff! EDIT

Hi all,
    HUNT 1-Last Thurs I met up with Al at a nice looking park (2nd pic is Al, who should change his name to Alyoungstuff btw). Tough going, but I dug a nice looking IH. After an hour I saw the town maintenance guy drive up and start talking to Al. Al called me over...I turned off my machine as I thought we were getting the boot....little did I know the guy offered us to hunt the 1870s church and school house across the street! We hunted another hour (I pulled a wheat) before I got an emergency family call, the first of many this week ....but one hospital visit this week produced my grandson!!

It was great to hunt with Al and hope we do it again soon!

HUNT 2-The beginning of this week I snuck in a sunrise hunt at another park. I was KILLING IT!! I can't remember the details but there were mercs, IHs, token, silver earring, dog tag etc involved (see pic ). Then after a short time I GOT THE BOOT! Some guy stopped and asked if I had permission He said I should leave and I did. Such a drag....I wish I asked him in what capacity he was asking me to leave....a concerned citizen?

HUNT 3- This AM it was back to cellar hole basics. I dug a few buttons, 2 super old thimbles, sweet knee buckle, and this 25mm coin. It rang up really low (72 out of the ground) for a copper. Any idea what it is? THANKS!
    EDIT- HUNT 4- Found the 1722 Rosa this morning!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by OxShoeDrew; 07-01-2017 at 11:22 AM.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew