Donnie Brian and I finally managed a hunt all together , nice to have them both together . The day was a beautiful breezy day our day was to head back to a couple of cellars

Name:  July cellar.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  121.4 KBBrian and I did pretty good last outing , it was slow going for a bit but I found a hot spot that netted me a screaming but shallow target ! I was sure it was an aluminum state forest sign but pleasantly surprised to see this Name:  july pocket watch.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  87.6 KB A complete looking pocket watch Name:  dug pocket watch.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  60.9 KB. Later on while taking a lunch break I managed to open the watch and saw this Name:  july pocket watch open.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  52.8 KBName:  july pocket watch open 2.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  51.1 KB Very close by the watch I also dug up a 5 coin coinspill (4 indian head pennies 1880 to 1889 and a V-Nickel 1891) they probably coincide to the watch's era . Afterwards it was again slow and I only picked up some brass scrap , iron and a few buttons (1 tombac) and 1 that matched Donnie's "honeycomb" gold gilted one that cleaned up pretty well Ill post before and after of that one and this freshly dug officer's Connecticut state seal button from around the Civil War era Name:  July Connecticut button.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  42.2 KB.

Dan