Thread: Last several hunts

Threaded View

Elite Member

Last several hunts

Lost my WiFi router in a storm and was having a bit of an issue dealing with photos on my old computer. Figured something out so the post is from 4 or 5 hunts I've had in the last couple of weeks. Been fortunate to find a few nice sterling rings as well as a little silver. The weirdest hunt I had was a weekend I spent Upnorth at the cottage. I only took the AT pro to try some water hunting (that was a flop) and decided to hit a little Park I have found a lot of clad at but not anything old. The Park was true to form as I found 21 quarters but the surprise of the hunt was a Walking Half in the outfield of the baseball diamond. So I found over $ 5 in modern clad and the Walking Half. A hunt I did on Tuesday was a bit weird as well. Went on a road trip to a new town and hit the local Park. I literally placed my detector on the ground and hit a deep wheat immediately. Moved the coil a couple of swings and found a Rosie. Already thinking I had a unhunted park I spent the next hour or so finding a memorial and clad dime. I did spend another hour or so and managed a Merc and several Wheaties but in total I found only 11 coins. In total I found about $30 in clad on the several hunts the Walker, 1 Washington, 2 Rosies, a Merc, 1 V Nickel and a Buffalo, 1 Indian along with 26 wheats. definitely in the dog days of August. Keep swinging Wisconsin Digger
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 13 Wheats - $ 5.29 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes