Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW SITES AND NOT MUCH FOR ME

Re: NEW SITES AND NOT MUCH FOR ME

Quote Originally Posted by sniffy View Post
    Was focusing deeply at a site yesterday and finnaly stood up to look around, and once again a black bear stains my breeches. This one was a male and larger than normal....he had 2 tags in his ears and looked like he was interested in what I was doin. Black bears are normally docile but Ive heard horror stories. Now on the other hand, what do you do about a 150 lb athletic killing machine? A bear you just might have a slight chance to bob and weave a bit, but a cat....I gotta stop thinkin about this. If it happens.......it happens I guess.
    Hey, You ain't harrassing the wildlife are you lol Stop picking on the bears Don't worry, if they really want you, I don't think you would be around to type this How's the hunting been lately?..we have toget together for a hunt. thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Hey, You ain't harrassing the wildlife are you lol Stop picking on the bears Don't worry, if they really want you, I don't think you would be around to type this How's the hunting been lately?..we have toget together for a hunt. thumbsup01
    Yeah, I'd say if a big ole bear wanted to munch on my bones it could! Huntins been good George <:...SPanish silver (1808 2 Reale) Seated dime 4 coppers and a slew of buttons in the last month or so....Hey let me know when you wanna go...Im always up for a hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffy View Post
    Yeah, I'd say if a big ole bear wanted to munch on my bones it could! Huntins been good George <:...SPanish silver (1808 2 Reale) Seated dime 4 coppers and a slew of buttons in the last month or so....Hey let me know when you wanna go...Im always up for a hunt.
    SWEET finds. You been doing good my friend. Spanish silver lol We'll have to get together in a couple of weeks.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold