Thread: It's been a while...

It's been a while...

Hi all. Been a while since I posted on here. I think I'm gonna start posting again in 2018, I just got lazy and side tracked this year. I'll post an end of the the year wrap up on here in the coming week or so. Hope everyone had good detecting years.
    Oldest coin(s): 1600's Spanish copper maravedis Oldest American Coin: 1797 Large Cent. Oldest silver: 178? Spanish 1/2 Reale
    Best Relic(s): Pre Civil War US Revenue Service Button, GW Button, Best Find(s): 1790 King George III Gold Guinea/ "Long Live the King" Button

Great to see you on here again Jim , you've done well this year and i'll be looking out for you end of the year wrap up !

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Great to see you on here again Jim , you've done well this year and i'll be looking out for you end of the year wrap up !

Dan
    I'll try to get it in this week/weekend. Not much else to do with all this snow coming tomorrow...
    Oldest coin(s): 1600's Spanish copper maravedis Oldest American Coin: 1797 Large Cent. Oldest silver: 178? Spanish 1/2 Reale
    Best Relic(s): Pre Civil War US Revenue Service Button, GW Button, Best Find(s): 1790 King George III Gold Guinea/ "Long Live the King" Button