Thread: Last hunt at Golf Course....

Last hunt at Golf Course....

At least until the roads start to be put in. Met up with Mike yesterday and we decided to try the holes that we have not hit. Not to much was found the farther we got away from the club house.

I was able to get out Tuesday also so this will be the two day total.

Got 10 wheat's, earliest being 1920. I am now down to needing only 13 more for my 1000th...

Got another 8 buckles. After going back and looking at my posts for the course, I have gotten 44 buckles out of there.

Also got a musket ball and a cuff button.

An aluminum tag which has 5 7/8 on it....no idea what this could have gone to. Also a piece of ornate cast iron.

It's sad that the grass has grown so that swinging has become exceptionally hard and its going to get worse. This site has been great to all the detectorists that have hunted there, but we must say goodbye.

Thanks for reading and HH everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Elite Member
    Congrats on all the finds. Hope you have a chance to get back in there I am guessing there is a lot of area you have not hit yet. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 1 Indian - 14 Wheats - $ 5.71 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

" Wheaties breakfast of champions " .