Thread: Good Hunt...Three Old Coins And Some Relics!

Threaded View

Good Hunt...Three Old Coins And Some Relics!

We went out yesterday to find one of our permissions that had not been planted and fortunately we found a couple so we chose a spot that has been very good to us in the past but in the last season really slowed down. Dianestarted us off with a wonderful 1857 Flying Eagle Cent she followed that up later with a semi-key date 1866 Indian Head. My finds were much less than that at first with only a Bridle Rosette to speak of. I then got a small signal in the iron that gave a squeak of a high tone and I saw a small silver edge in a clot of dirt, thinking probably a partial pull tab I cleaned off the edge and I knew I had made a great find...my first ever Trime! I later found a few more things including an Order of the Odd Fellows suspender clip. A good way to end what may be the last field hunt till next fall. A shout out to my friend Todd CtTodd Yerks for all his help with the Deus!

<span class="text_exposed_show" style="display: inline; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(29, 33, 41); font-size: 14px; line-height: 19.32px;">https://youtu.be/gpGpC70L6_g
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album