it was another beautiful Saturday morning and Digger Don and I went to another of our towns to do some door knocking. It’s been getting a little lean in the mid west. But you know we’ve got to get out! Well lucky me I was first on the board. After first pulling a zinc penny at 6-7 inches I was already not “feeling” this yard but I had to give it a shot since Don picked it saying “this is the kind of yard we want.” Second signal was an Indian number at about 8 inches. I was sure it would be junk or a zinc again. That was until I saw a black disc in the hole with a silver rim! After seeing the one dime and going through the is it seated or barber ritual discovered I had an 1899 barber dime, oh yah. After closing the hole swept again and heard the sweet sound of silver clearly! I have no idea why the signal was so weird in the beginning. Anyhow I pulled out the 1900 barber quarter. 😁. Name:  62DF167D-14F1-48D2-BAC5-6E5477356692.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  56.6 KB The rest of the day was kind of slow but you can see I got a few more things. Not exactly like finding what Digger Daddy finds in Germany but it was a fun day.