I had a pretty nice October detecting. Nickels were the theme for me for much of the month. I found 8 Buffs, 6 War Niks and 2 V niks.

Name:  niks (1).jpg
Views: 148
Size:  140.0 KB
Name:  silver.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  80.5 KB

I found a couple old coppers one of which is wiped smooth so no ID but I am pretty confident it is a coin. It was deep and I found it at the same place I found the Real and Capped Bust silver earlier this year. The other old copper is an 186X Italian State coin. King Vittoriu Emmanuel II. A 5 Centisimo.

Name:  old.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  76.2 KB

Found a couple more marbles and what would have been a huge Conestoga Bell. Also found my second heart heel plate of the year. It was lost with very little wear on it...you can even see the cross hatch pattern on it. The key looks like a Model T key but it does not have the Ford name on it. It does have #56 so maybe it was a generic replacement? The suspender clip came out of the ground looking like silver but it is just plated...does have a pat date of Jan 1, 1884.

Name:  relics.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  99.1 KB
Name:  relics1.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  131.1 KB

The Indians are pretty corroded for the most part. But I did manage a nice 1861 fatty. Its a great feeling to see a coin when you just dug a crappy number signal that all fatties ring up as.

Name:  indians.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  144.8 KB

Well I hope the weather stays reasonably normal so that I can get out more this year. Thanks for looking! Jared