Rob,
If we are running the same then it would be a fierce competition if we ever hunt together. You know just how deep these settings will get you. Glad to hear we are using the same settings.

Quote Originally Posted by rcsnake View Post
Hi Magic

That program looks pretty good and have a few question for ya if you don't mind.

1. Have you tried to accept +95 and set it to a low or different tone?

2. Have you tried this program with the correlate mode on and set the span limit to around -92 or-93 up to the?

Where I hunt all I usually accept +95 without problems and have had a few occasion where the correlate mode seemed to hit the target better as i have the limit set to 50 so most everything is gets through.

rcsnake
I have accepted =95 in the past and I did give it a different tone but didnt have much luck with it like that. I didnt try it very long, maybe about two weeks. I hunt alot of iron infested spots and the edge of the iron banging on that =95 drove me crazy. As far as corralate, I never was a big fan of it and I did try it out a little but I just kept feeling like I was missing things. I am just use to judging for myself what to dig. I have found small coin spills that have come in very strange on the VDI #s and will pinpoint with different dominate frequency's depending on which way you turned. I am sure if I was running in corralate that it would have kicked it out as a bad target. I will try corralate again with what you have mentioned above and anything else that you would like to add would be great!