Hi all,
Haven't been online much recently due to work and trying to start my videography business. (Building the website lately)

But I've gotta say I've been dying to get out swinging for the past few months, and thought to give it a try Sunday since lots of the snow has melted. I found a new park on the map recently I was dying to hit. Another one of those that dont show up green on the maps, fondly a name when really zoomed in, which I found by accident.

Well, some areas were wet and soggy like quick mud, while most were still frozen, some more than 8 inches down past the targets I was trying to reach. Lots and lots of iron at this site, so was digging any repeatable squeakers showing 4 inches or more. Maybe 20 minutes of slow going after I arrived, I got a bouncy 12-36 to 12-47 at 8 inches. At around 7 inches I pull a big rusty nail. Rechecked the hole and still had a signal with the pinpointer. Dug another inch or so and saw shiny! First coin of the year and it's a silver Washington! Hooyaahhh!

It was a long time between hits, and a couple falsing hits turning out to be nails, I pulled a nice merc, then a wheat, and one more merc before dinner time. Awesome first hunt even having to work so hard chipping away through frozen dirt. Cant wait for better conditions to head back. Lots more area left untouched.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk