Thread: Weekend hunts net silver coins & rings

Threaded View

Elite Member

Weekend hunts net silver coins & rings

After a Hippie party Saturday I putzed around the town I grew up in. Hunt started great with the 1st 2 coins being a Buffalo and wheat. Not much else found but I did find back to back silver rings. Stopped by the Courthouse that was only a couple of blocks away and found another silver ring before heading home. 3 rings in one hunt is quite unusual for me. Headed upnorth Sunday to see progress on a project (none) so headed to my wheatie park. Not disappointed there as I found 19 and a couple of Merc's. So all in all a pretty good weekend of detecting . Wisconsin Digger Oh yeah, the 1 ring may be a coin ring as the inside shows ridge detail that makes no sense to be there (inside of ring). It also has no silver indicator but is definitely silver. May not be but would be cool if it is as I have never found one.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 13 Wheats - $ 5.29 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes