Hi all,
Been quite a while since I've posted, mostly due to the fact I haven't found anything. Seems like work and the weather mostly were against me getting out much this year.

But on Sunday I went to a small town about an hour away with my Mustang club for a morning Cars and Coffee event. As I've been there before I knew to bring my equipment along to get some swinging time in afterwards if possible. Sure enough, weather was perfect! Went to the park I had nabbed a bunch of old coins at in the hopes I might find some more. First fifteen minutes, nothing but memorials. But then I spied a street that had been torn up and ran over there.

The street was really dug out, maybe 3 feet past the original street level. Nothing to be found there. Then I hit the sidewalk tearout without finding much until I ran across someone else detecting. We chatted and I got the lowdown on where hes been, and I worked a different area. Signals were sparse, but I did nab a couple nice 1800s IHs and an old number tag. First IHs for me this year-finally!

Name:  20190903_084834.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  76.8 KB

By the way, this particular cars and coffee is the biggest annual event in my region with cars from all over the midwest. All kind of antique through exotics there. I was lucky enough to see a bunch of McLarens, Ferraris, Lambos, Audi R8, and even a couple GTRs. All in all, an awesome day! That's my Orange Mustang parked next to a McLaren and a Lamborghini Hurrican.
Name:  FB_IMG_1567519919462.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  52.9 KB