Thread: Over the top?

Over the top?

New Minelab detector-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6l9T01d3uY

"For the Earth is yours and everything that's in it." ...provided it's detectable public land, your own land, or permissions.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

It’s was a little hard to watch reminded me of a commercial for the Marines, however looks like it will be a Monster for the novice less than $300 for multi IQ, complete waterproof, didn’t say if it ground balances or not but looks like the death of the ace series to me?

The comments under this video are not kind.

"I love you Minelab! ...But, you've got some weird @$$ commercials."

"
    This ad is a complete wankfest , wheres the footage showing how well this works and why i need one?"

"
    Fire the person who made this stupid ad."

"
    What a total waste of time. I don't know what they paid the ad agency that produced this but if it was more than one rusty pull tab, they paid too much."

"
    Can I get my 2:30 back?"

"
    Terrible commercial. Excessively, embarrassingly dramatic for a metal detecting ad. "

"
    Next Minelab commercial: Optimus Prime transforms into a metal detector."

Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 09-18-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Oh, and how could I have forgotten this one:

"I guess I missed the news on Australia legalizing Meth."

Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

OK that's it! I gotta see this ad. Those are some funny comments.

Just watched it and the comments are awesome!
    Last edited by Bucknut; 09-18-2019 at 10:43 AM.
    Detectors I use: Minelab Equinox 900 & Manticore
    Favorite finds I have made:
    1,000+ silver coins
    92pcs of 1700's Trade Era Silver
    Copper Culture Indian Artifacts
    125+ War of 1812 Era buttons and relics
    My wife
    (probably should have started with that one)

and whatt about bounty hunter heard the pioneer model was as good as a garett ..i have a bounty hunter jr. that responds to gold (test at home) while my canway yellow one in pic)barely beeps with gold does any one have any tips for the settings on the canway (i bouht it on amazon 3 mos ago and they stopped carrying it 3 weeks after i bought it...i know i shd get an american model fisher f11. etc

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk