Thread: Plenty of good finds from the past two months

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
    Awesome bunch of finds! That CB dime really takes the cake. Congrats on your summer haul!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Let me pick my jaw up off the floor!

So many incredible finds! You have found more in the past two months than I could find in ten lifetimes! Lots of bucket list items there for me.

My favorite has to be the 1820 Capped Bust Dime though. It's a beauty! What an awesome piece of early American silver! Wonderful!

Thanks Tony! The two seated dimes, LCs, 1 IH and the CB dime were all within 20 yds of each other. Just a crazy spot.

Quote Originally Posted by aloldstuff View Post
    Some great hunting John. Love all the old coins especially that CB.
    Thanks much Al!

Quote Originally Posted by Lodge Scent View Post
    Pretty fine hunting there John. Keep it going while the weather is still cooperating.
    Thanks Jeff. Yeah, I've got about 4-6 more weeks up here, then it's likely over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknut View Post
    Great post! love the OLD cent trifecta!!! and the capped bust dime is awesome too. Lots of old coinage.
    Thanks Jared! Gotta love the old coinage, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    That is an amazing bunch of finds, John! I always wondered if anyone has ever found a full set of crotal bells. I can only average one a year You find two in one hunt! ...and that dime....banner. Congrats!
    Thanks Drew! I've been lucky to find quite a lot of those old crotals. I think I'm up to 20 complete ones now.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGC View Post
    Looks like you had a great summer, John. That 1820 is gorgeous.
    Please try to remember that I have yet to find a crotal bell. If you find every one of them in Vermont, I'll NEVER get one!
    Thanks Dave! I've been fortunate to find some good permissions this summer/fall.
    P.S. I'll save my next crotal for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by calabash digger View Post
    nice finds!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Thrills View Post
    Great post ! What an incredible amount of great finds ! Congratulations .
    Thanks for taking a look!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDigger View Post
    Holy cow! Those are some AMAZING finds! Every picture was a whole slew of goodies. Congrats on so many great finds. I hope the snow comes late this year and leaves early next year! Happy digging, Dave.
    Thanks Dave, and I agree - hope winter comes late this year. It's all relative though - your German finds are plain sick man!

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Thanks Dan!
    Vermont relic hunting, one swing at a time.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG2...OLib30A/videos

I’ll be up in Connecticut April 20 with Don and Al. Hope I can make some of those same fantastic fines!