Thread: Scratch #1 off the Bucketlist!!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Digger View Post
    Thanks Drew!
    No, I knew there something there nonconductive. But where I was at I was having to deal with a ton of EMI. I was getting constant chatter with the sensitivity at 19. So once I got over it I was getting good high tones, mixed numbers, jumping between 31 and 40. Mostly hanging around 38-40 with a mix of other random numbers thrown in. I turned 90° on the signal and it was the same way so I dug it. Never guessing what was about to pop up!勞
    The Nox is weird (and different from my T2) in that I seldom ever know what I'm digging...but it's always something good. I wonder if it's a great machine for newbies. Congrats again, Tim!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    The Nox is weird (and different from my T2) in that I seldom ever know what I'm digging...but it's always something good. I wonder if it's a great machine for newbies. Congrats again, Tim!
    I agree Drew. It is a different duck. With that compressed number scale it's hard to guess with the Nox. When I was running my Etrac I could make educated guesses. I was wrong a lot But I was right even more. With the Nox I'm lucky if I can guess the type of metal before digging it up. But it's light, fast, and waterproof.
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime