I recently sold off a couple of detectors , the DFX went to a nice gentleman in Colorado and the Deus was sold to a real good guy (Mark) that i've detected with more than a few times . This left me without a decent cellar hole hunting detector but a good friend Dave (HEAVYMETALNUT) was gracious enough to loaned me his Deus machine he's had for a while but not quite "warmed up to yet". This gave me the opportunity to go out with Mark and help him with the "new machine" by sharing signals to help with the learning curve and negotiating with the iron and settings .

after the long day Mark was happy with the new machine , its lightness and performance and he pulled some decent relics on his first hunt with it Name:  marks finds.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  55.3 KB the ramrod guide , thimble and latten spoon handle with scroll top are all pretty good finds in my book . congrats Mark

I myself did pretty well with the buttons Name:  dec.31 finds.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  95.5 KB

and also snagged a 2 coin coinspill , the large cent is an 1837 and being stubborn to clean but the 1829 half dime just needed a little easy cleaning. Name:  half dime front.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  111.4 KBName:  half dime reverse.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  127.6 KB Happy New Year everyone !