Thread: Indiana

Indiana

Been detecting a few years, on and off.

Run an ACE 400 at present. Hoping for some better permissions this year.

The register process was a real pain. It took about seven attempts to get registered. Never did get a conformation E-mail?
    I nearly gave up, most would. Might want to review the process.

Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us.

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.
    Last edited by Tony Two-Cent; 01-06-2022 at 08:19 AM.
    Lifetime totals:
    9 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 19 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Hi, seagullplayer! I used to use an Ace300 before they added VDI. Have you found anything you're proud of? Welcome to the group!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us.

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.
    Tony, most of the issue was with the picture you have to to ID the letters. If you get it wrong, then you try again, and it resets you passwords so you type them again, then it resets that you have excepted the "rules" at the bottom. And if you forget one part, you are back to square one.
    I'm not saying you change anything, but I can't help but think it keeps some folks away...
    Garrett ACE 250 and ACE 400

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    Hi, seagullplayer! I used to use an Ace300 before they added VDI. Have you found anything you're proud of? Welcome to the group!
    Nothing really special. Mostly clad, I need better places to hunt.
    But the 400 is a good machine, the iron grunt helps me keep more pop tops in the ground and less in the pouch. lol
    Garrett ACE 250 and ACE 400

Hello and welcome to the forum Seagullplayer , looking toward see what you uncover .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Hi Seagull. Welcome to the forum. Great group of people here!
    Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Waterproof Pinpointer, CTX3030 with 6,11,17" coils.

Elite Member
    Welcome, in semi hibernation here in Wisconsin. Looking forward to some posts as it is all I have to do till the ground thaws in regard to detecting. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Hey out there! Just checking to see how your summer detecting adventures are going?

Welcome Seagull!
    Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Waterproof Pinpointer, CTX3030 with 6,11,17" coils.

Last edited by kamogawa; 06-28-2022 at 09:06 AM.