Quote Originally Posted by fyrffytr1 View Post
Nice finds and you can have the cold weather. It was in the low 40s this morning so I stayed in and wrapped up!
I've been hibernating too long , it was good to get out and stretch the legs . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman-ny View Post
WOW some sweet finds That gets me a bit fired up to do some dirt fishing this spring, but right now we have over 2' of snow on the ground, the warm up is coming, sugaring season first, then dirt fishing.

Yes , a few of us are going down south (SC) for some confederate finds this weekend , hopefully I'll have a few more goodies to show ya. Thanks Iceman

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
That's some day when a Barber half is a post script
That brooch is sooo cool, would there be something in the center of it? Did you head down south? We still have a lot of snow. Congrats!
Thanks Drew , there was a bar or wide pin that fastened the brooch to the clothing . we were in the southern half of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknut View Post
That is a great hunt! Old relics and a big silver
Ground is still frozen for me but it should be soon.
Thanks Bucknut , hope you can dig soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Digger_O'Dell View Post
Those are some amazing finds and certainly quality over quantity. Snow keeps coming and going in my area and the ground is rock solid under a thin layer of mud during the warmest parts of the day, so still probably a month or more until I see any penetrable ground. Finds like this really make me jealous of your East coast history, but counting down the days until I can hit my early/mid 1800s brewery permission.
i'll take quality over quantity any day , Thanks DOD