Thread: Digging Hole Worms of the past

Digging Hole Worms of the past

Do you think we will have to answer on Judgement Day for all of the innocent worms we cut in half while digging for treasure? lol

As long as I don't cut into a worm hole and end up light-millennia away
    Also, coincidentally, we are being told if we cut into a "jumping worm" to make sure they are dead. We now have invasive worms
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by kamogawa View Post
    Do you think we will have to answer on Judgement Day for all of the innocent worms we cut in half while digging for treasure? lol
    There is no such thing as an innocent worm Kamogawa. They are all as guilty as hell. But I think as long as you don't take pleasure in your wormicidal hole digging, you will not face any karmic retribution come the day of reckoning. Besides.....worms get the last laugh on us anyway when we are 6 feet under.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    Also, coincidentally, we are being told if we cut into a "jumping worm" to make sure they are dead. We now have invasive worms
    Jumping worms??? What the heck !

Quote Originally Posted by OxShoeDrew View Post
    I'm sure there has been a detectorist or two who has stumbled into an intergalactic worm hole never to return, but a Jumping Worm? Is this like a worm that lays across a silver coin and seeks revenge if it is disturbed?

That sounds terrible! Lots of potential for destruction. I remember in 1976 there was a huge panic about a swarm of kilier bees coming over from Africa. A movie and National Enquirer stories added to the fire. The Bi-centennial was celebrated and our nation continues to survive to this day without fear of being taken over by aggressive honey bees. Those hornets are a different story though. lol

Ok so if global warming wasn't bad enough we now have jumping worms that will smother the earth with their poop. Speaking of invasive species, I was at the Home Despot this morning to get a shrub and there was an Asian longhorn beetle sitting on top of a small fir I was lookin at. I squashed it of course but who knows where it hitched a ride from.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodge Scent View Post
    Ok Speaking of invasive species, I was at the Home Despot this morning to get a shrub and there was an Asian longhorn beetle sitting on top of a small fir I was lookin at. I squashed it of course but who knows where it hitched a ride from.
    now you've done it ! The "longhorn beetle" was really a disguised micro surveillance drone , expect the black SUV'S and guys in suits to show up soon !Name:  R (1).jpg
Views: 195
Size:  37.4 KB
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Watergate wasp

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    now you've done it ! The "longhorn beetle" was really a disguised micro surveillance drone , expect the black SUV'S and guys in suits to show up soon !Name:  R (1).jpg
Views: 195
Size:  37.4 KB
    I think a friend in Michigan saw an insect drone land on her porch and take pictures because she was flying a Biden flag in Trump territory two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    now you've done it ! The "longhorn beetle" was really a disguised micro surveillance drone , expect the black SUV'S and guys in suits to show up soon !
    Well that would explain all the electrical sparks when I squashed it.

We are being invaded down here in south Georgia by Yankees!They eat everything they can get their hands on!
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by fyrffytr1 View Post
    We are being invaded down here in south Georgia by Yankees!They eat everything they can get their hands on!
    I visit Georgia a couple times a year for work. I do admit I fill up on collard greens and grits when there. Boiled peanuts too if they are in season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodge Scent View Post
    I visit Georgia a couple times a year for work. I do admit I fill up on collard greens and grits when there. Boiled peanuts too if they are in season.
    I am guessing you come to Atlanta?
    My wife does all the driving, I just hold the steering wheel!

These days it's usually south Georgia. Was in Savannah a couple of months ago just before it got too hot. Fun place to visit.