Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Deus II in da house!

  1. #1

    Deus II in da house!

    Can't wait to try this baby out. I also have the full size headphones inbound.Name:  291011710_10221294833183956_6571135090844699115_n.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  49.0 KB
    XP Deus

  2. #2
    I wish you the best of luck with it!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

  3. #3
    Nice! If you are going to mount it on the stem Donnie, be sure to use the tether.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

    "He who would search for pearls must dive below."

  4. #4
    Nice!
    Best finds GW Button and John Adams Cufflink.
    Trust in the Lord...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodge Scent View Post
    Nice! If you are going to mount it on the stem Donnie, be sure to use the tether.
    I learned a long time ago to use a tether on the Deus! I rigged up both of Deus 1's with tethers.
    XP Deus

  6. #6
    Administrator del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,875
    Congrats Donnie , I may be heading out to a group hunt with Jim . check out GAB for info .
    XP Deus Ws5 , DFX ,TDI sl -

    Click here to view my finds album

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    Congrats Donnie , I may be heading out to a group hunt with Jim . check out GAB for info .
    Hope you did well. Ron messaged me but it was just too far for me.
    XP Deus

  8. #8
    Administrator del's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,875
    There was only four of us , lots of hiking some bushwhacking . Mark Steponitis had the best coin (connecticut) and a handful of buttons , Jim got a young head KGII , and I got the first coin of the day KGII older head , a few buttons and tiny pewter spoon and Ron found a few buttons and a broken colonial buckle . We missed having you there with us .
    XP Deus Ws5 , DFX ,TDI sl -

    Click here to view my finds album

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    There was only four of us , lots of hiking some bushwhacking . Mark Steponitis had the best coin (connecticut) and a handful of buttons , Jim got a young head KGII , and I got the first coin of the day KGII older head , a few buttons and tiny pewter spoon and Ron found a few buttons and a broken colonial buckle . We missed having you there with us .
    Sounds like a good day and all three Deus dudes got a coin. Ron needs to try harder.
    XP Deus

  10. #10
    Good Luck with it Donnie
    Dig Colonial or Go Home

    Personal Website www.cttodd.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •