I ordered a Manticore months ago and it seems that Minelab is doing their typical crappy roll out so I went ahead and purchased a Nox 900 and it came in a few days ago. I have had just 2 hunts with it and the first was at a park that I do not visit very often but it does date back to around 1900. I found a few wheats and a 1941 merc. Forgot to take a pic.

Then yesterday I went to the nearby park during lunch. This place I have hunted 400+ times over the last 10 years and I dug only 3 coins...

Name:  900 trifecta.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  112.6 KB

A 1900 V (very worn), 1938 D Buff, and a 1943 P War nik.

So I am very pleased with my results so far but I am only 3-4 hours in. The TID system I will need more time getting used to.

Today I did reorder a Manticore. The original dealer just was not getting them in from Minelab so I cancelled (and purchased the 900 from them). I could have purchased a Manticore through Cabela's a few times the last month or so but I just did not feel right about that...just think that Minelab is not doing the right thing by sending product to Cabela's instead of to dealers who know the product and have customers waiting. So today I contacted a bunch of dealers asking if anyone had one and I found one dealer who did...so it is in the mail. Anyone interested in a used Nox 800?

Thanks for looking!
Jared