Hey all, hope you've all been hunting well!

I finally got out for about 90 minutes this morning enjoying our first warm weather finally. I decided to hit a spot that's only about 2 blocks from home, which is the location of a CW muster ground, CW cemetery, and a tiny 1 room chapel/church. The chapel was moved backwards onto the lot decades ago to expand the road another 3 plus lanes, and being right on a main road of course the place was pounded to death long before I ever started to detect. This being the case, I didn't expect to find much other than the usual can slaw, siding trimmings, and other trash.

So for the most part I was right. Lots of near surface trash, lots of nails, etc. so I kept it slow and steady with close swing patterns. On one swing amid the heavy iron I got a slight peep at the edge of a nail type signal. I figured it was probably falsing, but it was repeatable in one direction and the screen of the CTX did show 2 signals at 7-8 inches. So I popped big deep plug and probed around, finding roundness. I knocked the dirt off and was floored to see only my 3rd ever seated dime, and she was in the best condition of them all! Here's my 1877 seated dime - the photos just don't do it justice! Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  104.3 KBName:  Back.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  79.9 KB