Thread: snow

snow

Well, we got a freak snow storm here in NY the other day, kind of like one of those spot tornados so you probably didn''t hear about it on the news.....it sure is piling up.

Ok so , i was only kidding; just the scraping of the ice at the rink...that's why they call me hockeyguy!

Attached Images Attached Images   
    And now the metal detectorist pledge.
    "I pledge to do my honor, to do my best AND seriously investigate ALL deep signals!"

Minelab SE (Is there really any other manufacturer?) 2011 totals = 24 silver coins, 3 LC,1 war of 1812 artillary button , 1 token, 6 IH pennies, 1 2 cent piece

Re: snow

Not nice! lol

I'm not looking forward to winter!

I wish it would snow here
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I believe we don't allow that S word here lol I'm still in denial that summer is over. I had to scrape a very fine ice film on my truck windshield the other morning and I wasn't a happy camper lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    I believe we don't allow that S word here lol I'm still in denial that summer is over. I had to scrape a very fine ice film on my truck windshield the other morning and I wasn't a happy camper lol
    Come visit Kentucky George, and you won't have to be in denial. lol Up until the past day or so it's been in the 90's here.

Now it's in the upper 60's and I -- being from the Midwest -- am still walking around in shorts, while most people here have coats on. I get some odd looks and comments
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    Come visit Kentucky George, and you won't have to be in denial. lol Up until the past day or so it's been in the 90's here.

Now it's in the upper 60's and I -- being from the Midwest -- am still walking around in shorts, while most people here have coats on. I get some odd looks and comments
    Well, stop hogging the heat and send it up here will ya? lol When I moved to southern Cal, I was in tee shirts all winter long. lol 55 degrees is not a reason to dig out your sweaters, people!!
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold