Thread: Fairgrounds Silver

Fairgrounds Silver

Went back to the fairgrounds this afternoon for a 2 hour hunt.. ended up with 5.33 in clad, 1943 Silver quarter, a Silver ring, NYC Police badge (a least part of one), and some kind of relic.. I have no idea what it is.
    Just need 3 more silver coins to make my 50 goal.. its a shame that I don't know anyone who finds 400 silver coins a year to make a donation to my goal lol
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

Re: Fairgrounds Silver

Nice group of finds. Silver is always special, well at least for most of us lol You keep pulling silver out of that place. If I were you, I'd get real friendly with the maintenance crew. Maybe they can tell you if they ever tear up any ground or demolish buildings. You would be amazed at what turns up when the ground is scraped. It seems like a good place to go when you don't have anywhere in particular to head to. A good old comfort place. Good luck with it.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Those are some very good finds Scott. I like that ring, it must have sang on the DFX. You should be able to reach your goal soon enough if you keep hitting that place. thumbsup01

Another great hunt at the old fairgrounds! Congrats to ya on another silver and I am sure you will easily reach your goal! WTG on the ring too!

Great fairground finds Scott!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Great finds. I always look for silver when I hunt. I like the badge, it's one of the things that is still on my list of to find items. Judging by the size , it looks like a wallet badge.

Congrats on the finds.
    Minelab E-Trac, Sunray X-1 probe
    White's SM2
    White's SM PI pro

Check out my treasure hunting videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSilverFiend

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Si...03270629825473

http://www.thesilverfiend.com

Nice digs. thumbsup01
    MXT, Explorer SE Pro

Great finds! I love the ring, and that badge, and whatever the other thing is (doesn't someone know?) A beautiful silver quarter.... definitely a nice day! That fairgrounds is just going to keep giving
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Nice dig's! Congrats on all your finds. The fairgrounds are working well for you. I bet that you will easily reach your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    I like the badge, it's one of the things that is still on my list of to find items. Judging by the size , it looks like a wallet badge.
    Yep, that's exactly what I thought, still has some adhesive on the backside.. Lieutents' City of New York Police Badge
    Equipment: Garrett AT Pro

That's cool! You've got a good spot.
    [move]White’s MXT Minelab E-Trac Oldest coin: 1875 Indian Head Cent Oldest Silver Coin: 1886 Seated Liberty Dime[/move]

You'll get those 3 more silver and then some.Bill