Thread: Images In Posts

Hybrid View

Images In Posts

Image attachments per post has been increased from 7 to 12. Each image must be no larger than 300kb and the width not greater than 900 pixels.

Happy hunting!

The American Detectorist Team

Re: Images In Posts

nice Angel thumbsup01
    wooo-hooo now Dave's relic picture topics will only be 2 pages long instead of 3 and a 1/2 lol lol
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post

nice Angel thumbsup01
    wooo-hooo now Dave's relic picture topics will only be 2 pages long instead of 3 and a 1/2 lol lol
    lol lol

I think he will be pleased. lol

uhhh, now we are gonna have to see all of Del's baby pictures too lol Come on Dave, don't take that abuse from Dan. I think you should still do 3 1/2 pages. We just get to see more pictures thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    rofl Remember we love ya Dave, keep those Cellar Hole Pics coming!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    Image attachments per post has been increased from 7 to 12. Each image must be no larger than 300kb and the width not greater than 900 pixels.

Happy hunting!

The American Detectorist Team
    I usually don't do pixels in my uploading, so could u kindly tell me what size that is the max for uploading please? Would it be say 450x680?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I usually don't do pixels in my uploading, so could u kindly tell me what size that is the max for uploading please? Would it be say 450x680?
    I've done 800x600 and had no issues. Higher than that, I'm not sure. If you right click on your picture and hit properties, it will show you how big (in KB's) your picture is.

thumbsup01 thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    The maximum allowable width is 900. The allowable height of the image is more liberal, though I would suggest it not be greater than 1100, so an image should be no larger than 901100 The server will attempt to shrink any image exceeding a width of 900, but if the image is very large it may not always work.

I've noticed that when I post the 800x600's I get the whole thing in there but I have to scroll back and forth to see it all so the last pic I posted in my yesterday's relic finds I brought it down to 750 wide, I haven't tried 775 yet but I will.

Quote Originally Posted by giant056 View Post
    I've noticed that when I post the 800x600's I get the whole thing in there but I have to scroll back and forth to see it all so the last pic I posted in my yesterday's relic finds I brought it down to 750 wide, I haven't tried 775 yet but I will.
    I think it does that on all of them. I haven't found a way to get it to show the whole picture. Some have suggested a change in the monitor screen selection setting, but I'm not that computer savy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by giant056 View Post
    That seems to be a result of your current screen resolution, which perhaps may be 1024x76 Try viewing the same page using various screen resolutions by testing them HERE. It helps in determining which screen resolution may be best, then you can adjust your screen resolution to the maximum your monitor and video card allows. The site works best with Internet Explorer.

I usually always crop and or adjust all forum photos to either 550x550ish or 450x680ish, never bigger. Thanks again....and Lar...ur photos are always top notch in quality thumbsup01

I reduce my pics to 20% of the orginal,seems to fit the screen ok,not sure the size,but it is hard to see some of the pics here,they to big,just my thoughts,dave
    Life Is Short,Make everyday Count,Go for the Gold!

i don't know what i'm doin your lucky to get a picture at all
    If it wasn't for flashbacks, i would have no memory at all