Thread: AA Battery SALE!!

AA Battery SALE!!

My local Home Depot had 36 AA's for $13.98 , Holiday Sale stock up item. Good time to buy, I bought 2 .. Thought I'd pass the savings tip on. That is quite a bit cheaper than I can get 28 of them at Sam's Club!!
    White's Spectra V3i "update", MXT, Prizm V, and Sun Ray Invader DX-1.
    Coils: stock 950 on MXT; 10" DD, Super 12, 950 Eclipse, and 4x6 DD Eclipse Shooter for the V3.

"The only person who never made a mistake never did anything!!"

Re: AA Battery SALE!!

I get them at Costco. They sell their own brand (Kirkland) of AA's-$10.99 for 48!

Consumer Reports also rates the batteries excellent for long life.
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Golden Sabre II, Tesoro Cutlass II µMax, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro pointer
    Oldest coin, 1732 King George II Halfpenny

Thanks for the tips guys, but I'm cheap. lol Rechargeables in my dfx for 4 years now, and still going strong. Told you I was cheap Now I just gotta get some for my E Trac and I'd be all set.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

I have a great place for cheap batteries.The On-Line Store.Addy (batterywarehousedirect.com)I buy 144 at a time at 36 bucks shipped to yr mailbox.I use the Panasonic Industrial grade.The store is located in Illinois.That's about 30 cents or so apiece .They also have other brands like Energizers and Duracell Hope this helps and it saves a trip. H.H. Yazoo

I have been able to buy Energizer's Industrial grade at a distributor called Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT). I won't say how little I paid because they gave me a hefty discount since I'm a supplier of theirs. They have locations nationwide and I think they'll accept walk-in, cash business.
    Ace 250 w/Sunray Probe
    More than paid for with clad!

The best I've used are Walgreens brand in all sizes. They are very cost effective too. 36 AA for 12.99 and they last longer than any of the top name brands in my game cameras, flash lights, kidstoys and ah yes my detector. If you try them you'll never go back!
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!

Thanks for the tips guys, very good info to know!! thumbsup01
    White's Spectra V3i "update", MXT, Prizm V, and Sun Ray Invader DX-1.
    Coils: stock 950 on MXT; 10" DD, Super 12, 950 Eclipse, and 4x6 DD Eclipse Shooter for the V3.

"The only person who never made a mistake never did anything!!"