Thread: Seem's Like Old Home Week !

Seem's Like Old Home Week !

It was good to see some familiar names when I joined the forum and now more familiar names are joining up.
    Just like old home week. Let's hope 2011 brings us all some good luck.

Here's to you all.................

Steve
    Oh yeah! [img width=44 height=55]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Smileys/Old.gif[/img] Well take this!

Veteran Member

Re: Seem's Like Old Home Week !

I hope to get out and Detect more next Year Steve

And to You Sir
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1

Its always nice to get together with friends and talk detecting!
    Having fun is what it is all about!

Nice sentiments Steve. Thanks for being a great member of the forum. To you and yours.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

here here...I plan to catch up major next year I wanna' be smokin on the finds next spring!!

heeyyy that first line rhymes lol

Yep, next year is gonna be better than this year, which was pretty good. lol Nice to see a new group of names here. Don't know too many of you, but then again, I don't remember what I did yesterday either lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Good to here from you Steve, you seem to found a place you can call home thumbsup01

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Don't know too many of you, but then again, I don't remember what I did yesterday either lol
    ah thats because you didn't do anything yesterday , the wife just left you locked up in the closet the whole time . lol lol
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Nice place Good friends now for better weather.Was good to meet you this year Steve and hope to get in a few more. Mike (Yazoo)

Hey it's good to see lots of folks I already know and looking forward to knowing the others. Mike it will be good to do some more hunting with you this next year. It was good meeting you and enjoyed the hunt for sure. I expect some more I know will be checking in here soon.

Let's hope for an early spring with mild weather and we can all get some serious detecting in. <:
    Oh yeah! [img width=44 height=55]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Smileys/Old.gif[/img] Well take this!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Rancher View Post
    It was good to see some familiar names when I joined the forum and now more familiar names are joining up.
    Just like old home week. Let's hope 2011 brings us all some good luck.

Here's to you all.................

Steve
    You are right Steve. Does feel like home.
    I'm looking forward to making some new friends on this Forum and hopefully getting out in 2011 and showing some finds.
    2010 wasn't so good for me in more ways than one. Feeling good again is a huge plus for me and this new forum has lifted my spirits for the upcoming year!!!!
    I can only please one person per day,,,today is not your day,,,tomorrow isn't looking good either.

2011 silver coins> 18,,,,13 IH,,,,2 V nickels,,,2 Shield nickels
    2010 silver coins >4,,,,the year that wasn't
    2009 silver coins> 77> 49 IHs> 15 V nickels>9 Buffs

That's great news Dan. I sure miss your fantastic finds. You have a great spot with lots of history there in Iowa.
    Hit some of those old spots this year and you will be back to 100% health wise in no time.

Can't wait to see some of your finds. I remember that old school ..........WOW !!! <:

Steve, it is good to be here, and see some familar names. I don't really know many of you, but I recognize the names, and perhaps I will get to know some of you a little bit Spending time on this forum is really going to make this winter drag on, even more than it usually does. I will be ready to go in the spring, and hopefully I might finally find a gold ring.
    Tomorrow should be a great day, provided nothing stops me from preventing it from not happening.

I could use some luck in 2011...I didn't find any gold this year :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01:
    Last year i found 3 gold rings and a bracelet.....what's up with that